1. All courses are over a ten-week duration and must be paid for in full upon enrolment.
2. All course fees are non-refundable. In the event of a meeting having to be cancelled we will provide that
meeting at the end of the ten weeks. This meeting may not be held in the same venue depending on booking
3. Those starting a weight loss programme are advised to consult their medical practitioner.
4. Those with pre-existing medical conditions, injuries or special dietary requirements which could be aggravated
by attending this programme, those currently pregnant or who might become pregnant during the programme are
all advised not to enrol.
5. By booking onto one of our programmes you declare that there is no health or other reason
why you should not participate in this programme.
6. Participants taking part in the ten week BODYSLIMS programme do so at their own risk and are responsible
for their own actions.
7. The directors or staff of BODYSLIMS and Shard Ventures Ltd will not be held responsible for any injury, illness
or other medical conditions which result from you participating in this programme except where the injury, illness
or medical condition is caused by the wilful default or gross negligence of BODYSLIMS or Shard Ventures Ltd.
8. We ask that you take responsibility for your own health over the course of the ten week BODYSLIMS